The University of Tennessee at Martin, which is part of the University of Tennessee system, has an enrollment of approximately 8,500 students. UT Martin offers 75 undergraduate degree programs and six Masters degree programs. For more information visit utm.edu
- College of Agriculture and Applied Science
- College of Business and Global Affairs
- College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Engineering and Natural Sciences
- College of Humanities and Fine Arts
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Business Administration
Developing Engineers for Weakley County Industry
The University of Tennessee, Martin College of Engineering works closely with industry in the region to provide a highly educated workforce.
The College of Engineering and Natural Sciences offers a B.S. degree in engineering with the following majors:
The Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree is ABET accredited with the focus on both the theoretical and practical applications, which are reinforced by hands on laboratory experiences, state of the art computer software and real world projects.