Weakley County, TN has been selected to participate in TVA’s new Remote Work Ready Pilot Program. The program, developed by TVA Economic Development, in partnership with FlexJobs, is designed to connect residents with additional remote work job opportunities and assist communities in diversifying their economic development strategy. Through (link landing page), those interested are provided information on resume writing, remote job opportunities and in-demand skills for remote jobs.
The initiative provides Weakley County Economic Development Board with free FlexJobs memberships, which offer such benefits as:
- A search feature to explore “vetted” jobs of potential interest in 50+ career fields;
- More than 170 jobs skills tests that can be taken limitless times to showcase/improve career abilities;
- Webinars with career experts and hiring managers to help in job searches;
- Special notification for early registration to members-only access FlexJobs Virtual Job Fairs, hiring events and special employer spotlight webinars;
- Alert emails that match remote and flexible jobs related to a member’s profile; and
- A personal dashboard to help stay organized, motivated, and educated.
If you are interested in remote work opportunities please fill out the form below!